- 3 weeks ago
- 3 weeks ago
"Pai, eu sei que agora é tarde demais, mas perdoe-me por não ter prestado atenção a todos os seus ensinamentos. Eu nunca liguei muito para aprender sobre a ligação de todos nós com a natureza e seus espíritos, mas, agora que você é um deles, eu sei que você está olhando por mim. Ajude-me a encontrar o desgraçado que ceifou sua vida e a acabar com todos os vermes Zhentarim que se puserem entre mim e a nossa vingança.
Corellon, sei que eu não tenho o direito, pelo meu sangue, de rezar para você. Mas se eu aprendi alguma coisa com meu pai, é que para vocês, deuses, a conexão espiritual vale muito mais do que qualquer laço de sangue. Agora que Corimnys está junto de você, saiba que eu espero entrar em seus domínios para rever meu pai quando meu tempo nesta terra estiver terminado. Enquanto isso não acontecer, espero poder honrá -lo com esta caçada que estou para iniciar. “
- 1 month ago
G i v e a w a y t i m e !
We, hythmknwy and kaniehtiio, haven’t done a giveaway in a while, and we love you guys a lot, so how better to rack up your anticipation for the up-coming Dragon Age game?! There will be three winners for this:
- FIRST PLACE: Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe, a gaming art book (see below for selection) and a Pop! Vinyl figure of choice
- SECOND PLACE: Dragon Age: Inquisition (regular version) and a Pop! Vinyl figure of choice
- THIRD PLACE: a gaming art book (see below for selection) and a Pop! Vinyl figure of choice
HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK:
- This giveaway is international. If you win first or second place, we will pre-order your Dragon Age game from here. If your country is not included here, we will give you an Amazon gift card with funds equivalent to how much the game costs, and you can pre-order it yourself
- You choose which console your game is for
- If you have already pre-ordered Dragon Age, or you intend to purchase the Deluxe or Inquisitor’s Edition, we will give you an Amazon voucher equal to the value of the game so you can buy a different game
- THIS PAGE shows the selection of art books we are willing to purchase as prizes
- You may choose any Pop! Vinyl figure on Amazon (but preferably £15 or under)
- (Please note that Dragon Age is released on different days for different countries. We also take no responsibility for any acts of God disturbing your punctual gaming experience, such as lateness in delivery, you missing the parcel, or an angry dragon eating the postman)
- Must be following both hythmknwy and kaniehtiio!
- To enter, reblog this post. The winners will be selected with a random number generator. Likes do not count, but you can reblog as much as you want
- If you win and ask for an Amazon gift card, we expect you to at least buy a game, if only out of fairness and pure common decency (if you reblog this giveaway, please at least want DA:I)
- When the giveaway is over, you must have your ask box open and respond within 48 hours
- Obviously you have to be comfortable with giving us your address
- You really should be 18+ but as long as your mum isn’t going to be after our blood we don’t really care
- No giveaway blogs
- Ends August 20th 2014 at midday GMT
- Feel free to message us with any questions!
(via ceruleancrescent)Source: kaniehtiio
- 1 month ago
(gifs from: @first-enchanter-vivienne )
Y’all have noticed Viv’s eyes, right? They’re brown in one scene, blue in another.
Magic? Fade Spirit?
Remember how Anders’ eyes would change when Justice surfaced?
anyone else really bugged by the fact that her eyes are completely stationary
Yes! Her eyes are super dead in the second gif especially. I thought I was the only one bugged by this D:Source: first-enchanter-vivienne
- 1 month ago
To hell with fat shaming!
Story behind this post: This morning I was cranky as hell and this dude sat beside me on the bus and he kept bumping into me all the freaking time and listening to loud music on his headphones (why bother if everyone can hear what you’re listening to anyway?) and freaking whistling in a very quiet bus filled with sleepy commuters. I was trying to add 1 hour to the 2 and a half that I got to sleep last night and he shot that plan to hell. Since I couldn’t sleep, I started badmouthing him on Twitter and I called him “fat”, among other things.
And then I realized I was being an even bigger asshole.
Sorry to all my bootylicious friends, I know I’m a jerk, I’m trying to improve ._.
PS: guy who sat beside me, this is NOT your portrait and I don’t take back that you are an annoying and impolite prick; screw you, dude.
- 2 months ago
Christopher Lee and Vincent Price
y’all can sit down now
Clint Eastwood, John Bonham, and Walt Whitman
http://www.famousbirthdays.com/april9.html The only one I…
Matt Smith :)
Plus Bill Gates, Julia Roberts, Eros Ramazzotti….
…and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad o_oSource: smallvagina